Download the 2019-2020 Plastics Manufacturing Industry Report
The plastics industry is changing. That’s why every year for the past 6 years, we’ve been conducting one of the industry’s most influential surveys.
The latest industry survey report is based on responses from over 200 engineers, industrial designers and manufacturing professionals who use plastics manufacturing on a regular basis. The data was collected in late 2019, and looked at activities in 2019 and forecasts for 2020.
Download The Report
Download the 2019-2020 report to get 6 years of up-to-date plastics industry data and statistics, including data points like:
- Just 13.2% of manufacturers say they’re happy with offshore plastic manufacturing.
- Surprising data on respondents who expect growth vs. a market contraction.
- A 38% YoY dip in the popularity of injection molding.
- The top 10 characteristics professionals look for in a plastics manufacturing partner,in ranked order.
- A 14-point YoY increase in professionals who are concerned with 100% recyclability.
- Data on the biggest challenges that professionals experience in plastics manufacturing.
The complete report includes in-depth analysis of the data on a wide range of questions, including breakouts by respondent industry and experience on key questions.
A key resource for plastics industry statistics and forecasts, available here as a FREE download.