It’s no secret that Design-2-Part Santa Clara is one of our favorite trade shows—mostly because of the fantastic people and cutting-edge technology we encounter year after year. But the fact that it’s in Santa Clara is also a big draw, and over the years, we find ourselves returning to the same great spots while we’re there. If you’re headed to D2P Santa Clara later this month, here are a couple of things we highly recommend doing while you’re in town.
- Visit Levi’s Stadium. As we mentioned last year, our CEO Brian is a die-hard, unapologetic 49ers fan—and before you say anything, he wants to state for the record that he has a good feeling about the 2018-2019 season. Even if you don’t share Brian’s zeal for the 49ers, the 49ers Museum is worth a visit for any football fan. It’s only open Friday through Sunday, so stop by on your way out of town after the show.
- Grab a bite. Santa Clara has some excellent dining options. If you want to go all in at Levi’s Stadium, check out Bourbon Steak or Bourbon Pub. Other popular spots include Birk’s Restaurant, a classic bistro-style steakhouse, and The Fish Market.
- Get some culture. From the beautiful Mission Santa Clare de Asis church at Santa Clara University to California’s Great America theme park, there’s something for everyone in Santa Clara.
- Experience 3D Printing. For the first year ever, D2P Santa Clara will have a 3D Printing Pavilion dedicated exclusively to 3D printing technology. Don’t miss it!
- Come Say Hi. We’ll be at Booth #250 from 9:30 am – 4:00 pm, both Wednesday and Thursday. Come meet us and find out what makes our custom-manufactured plastics the best in the business—and how we can help make your business the best it can be.