It’s no secret that Design-2-Part Santa Clara is one of our favorite trade shows—mostly because of the fantastic people and cutting-edge technology we encounter year after year. But the fact that it’s in Santa Clara is also a big draw, and over the years, we find ourselves returning to the same great spots while we’re there. If you’re headed to D2P Santa Clara later this month, here are a couple of things we highly recommend doing while you’re in town.
- Visit Levi’s Stadium. As we mentioned last year, our CEO Brian is a die-hard, unapologetic 49ers fan—and before you say anything, he wants to state for the record that he has a good feeling about the 2018-2019 season. Even if you don’t share Brian’s zeal for the 49ers, the 49ers Museum is worth a visit for any football fan. It’s only open Friday through Sunday, so stop by on your way out of town after the show.
- Grab a bite. Santa Clara has some excellent dining options. If you want to go all in at Levi’s Stadium, check out Bourbon Steak or Bourbon Pub. Other popular spots include Birk’s Restaurant, a classic bistro-style steakhouse, and The Fish Market.
- Get some culture. From the beautiful Mission Santa Clare de Asis church at Santa Clara University to California’s Great America theme park, there’s something for everyone in Santa Clara.
- Experience 3D Printing. For the first year ever, D2P Santa Clara will have a 3D Printing Pavilion dedicated exclusively to 3D printing technology. Don’t miss it!
- Come Say Hi. We’ll be at Booth #250 from 9:30 am – 4:00 pm, both Wednesday and Thursday. Come meet us and find out what makes our custom-manufactured plastics the best in the business—and how we can help make your business the best it can be.
Register here if you haven’t already. We hope to see you there!
ADD A COMMENT