Large and In Charge
Want to thermoform the entire end-cap to an RV? Yeah, we can do that with our large-part thermoforming capabilities. Need large lids for roll-off containers, stormwater retention chambers, large hydroponic trays, or covers for alternative fuel fleet vehicles? No problem. Our large-part thermoforming capabilities allow single-part solutions that previously had to be made from either fiberglass or a combination of multiple parts.
With large-part thermoforming, you have access to any thermoplastic material, which allows you to choose the material type, color, thickness, and finish of your plastic to meet your project needs.
KEY BENEFITS OF LARGE PART THERMOFORMING
- Combine multiple components into a single, seamless product.
- Significantly more cost-effective than steel or fiberglass fabrication.
- It allows for multiple cavity tooling in a large format.
- Superior molded detail and part repeatability.
- Almost endless material colors, types, and finishes.
- Overall weight reduction of your product.